Avengers Assemble! Saturday Night Art Jam by Art Jammers

ART-JAMMERS-SG-AVENGERS
The Premise: Saturday Night Art Jam.
The Theme: The Avengers!
The Peeps: Illustrators invited by Kelvin Chan of ROCKETRAYGUN!

I use the term "illustrators" loosely, particularly because somehow I was a part of the mix, and compared to the rest of the luminaries involved in this? "Amateur" does not even cut close! Regardless, I was game for it and I chose THE VISION - primarily because I reckon I could do a less "humanoid" version of him (I did mention my anatomy sucked, right?) and here is the result! Not exactly my finest sketchery-moment here, I readily admit .. and then I had to go add dark shadows to him - in a vain attempt to create "depth" - and ended up with a mess of black-goo with no apparent motivation beyond, well, being 'black-goo'!

THE-VISION-VARIANTS
[Above-left: initial inked / Right: Colored for self-ego's sake ;p]

And of course I HAD to add color to it - to somehow cover for my mistakes (and yes, to make myself feel better) but alas the black-goo version is the one to be utilized instead. Nevertheless, these images shown below were contributed by the "Art Jammers" (Yes, a new FB-group has been created for this premise!) and I do not blame you one finetip-brush-bit if some of the illustrations leaves your collective-mouths agape!


[13 x images in slideshow above]

ART JAMMERS: AVENGERS ROLL-CALL:
Iron Fist by Kelvin Chan
Hawkeye by Raelynn Chan
Wolverine by Kieran Chan
Ms Marvel by Noval N. Hernawan
Hulk by Rudy Ao
Antman by ALwyn Liang
Spiderwoman by Celine Choo
Captain America by Sherman Lim
Iron Man by Daryl Vincent
Thor by Chris Inton
Valkyrie by Lester Wong
Scarlet Witch by Victoria Micaiah Luel Ng
The Vision by Andy Heng

AVENGERS-ROUGH

Shown directly above was the rough sketch in which contributors were to have lined-up their illustrations - and as well an idea into the concept of this "Art Jam" - to which Kelvin then triumphantly montaged into a single final image, shown below. In total 13 folks answered the call for AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! And as an obvious outsider-looking-in, this was a blast!

AVENGERS-FINAL
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the Art Jammers!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK