Custom-Feature: Birdman Munny by Kas

BIRDMAN-MUNNY-01 BIRDMAN-MUNNY-02

Customizer Kas shares with us snaps and words of his BIRDMAN MUNNY build made about a month ago (We featured his Ice Cream MonQee no too long ago). I'll let his works and words speak for themselves, and if you want to see the making-of Birdman, check out kasposterous.com.
"It took a while to come up with an idea but once I had it, I had to work pretty quickly to get it done as I only had a week in order to finish it for an exhibition."
BIRDMAN-MUNNY-04
"The sculpture only took me about a day and that was largely thanks to my past experience with using Super Sculpey, but more of a help was a pasta machine.  It made light work (and consistent work) of the feathers.  It's all hand painted, and the feathers have been finished with a pearlescent blue shimmer to give them more of a feathery look than a flat colour would've provided... though it's as bit hard to capture how that actually looks in a photo."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK