Custom-Feature: Vicious Brothas by B.A.D.

Gilang_Badudu-Munnys-01
"I want to share an awesome custom by my partner at my studio Infekt Studio. He's name is B.A.D (Gilang Badudu). He customized a GID Munny and a Mini Munny. Prepared to enter the Munny World Festival. The name of this duo is the "Vicious Brothas!". This tattooed klan is ready to rumble and many more will come. ~ shares Indonesian artist Breeanzz.
Gilang_Badudu-Munnys-02
Gilang_Badudu-Munnys-03

Looks good from where I'm at! Simple but effective lines added to tell a story and provide a character to the form - am looking forward to what see in store from B.A.D.!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK