The Customs Toys of Alejandro Abreu

Alejandro_Abreu_Galatea

Alejandro Abreu emailed me not too long ago showcasing his works, which I would like to share with you folks reading my humble blog! Check out Alejandro's first Munny named "Galatea" (above) inspired by the Sci-Fi Toys, while along a similar theme he presents his Android (below) in turn inspired by old robot toys.

Alejandro_Abreu_ANDROID
Alejandro_Abreu_ancient_egypt_trikky

Shown directly above is a custom-Trikky of ancient Egypt, and was inspired by The Maltese Falcon. As well he is currently working on a series of Rockabilly Zombie Munny. It is interesting to see as most times we see/pots images of customs one for sales or commissions, of a specific genre, so this is refreshing for me.
"i love retro toy and vintage style thats I love retro toys, so I like to keep all my work on this style." ~adds Alekandro.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK