Gold Life Dunnys Launched by Huck Gee x Kidrobot

GOLD_LIFE_DUNNYS_01

I've actually dreamt that someone gave me some Gold Life Dunnys not too long ago (true story) designed by Huck Gee and made by Kidrobot. I do not necessarily relate them on the blog - least it would look as if I am angling for freebies (I do not ask for 'free toys' these days - folks give me only when they think I deserve it).

GOLD_LIFE_DUNNYS_02

Nevertheless, they look splendid from where I am, and would be a series I would collect in it's entirety (if I had the funds to, of course ;p). Seen here are montaged snaps of Huck's signing tour for the launch at KR-stores, as well a peek at the figurines available. Click on the following links to view the event launch images from KR stores in London / San Francisco / Miami / New York (all original pics via).

GOLD_LIFE_DUNNYS_03
GOLD_LIFE_DUNNYS_04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK