Purple Puncher Power Mister & Strawberry GID Foster from Super7

Purple Puncher Power Mister & Strawberry GID Foster

The image above seriously left me with such a huge grinm how can I not blog about it? "Toy-Cannibalism" has never looked so cool! muahahaha

Scheduled for a release on Friday September 23rd (Noon Pacific) at the Super7 Store and online is Sun-Min & David Horvath's PURPLE POWER MISTER (SRP of US$35 each) and Super7's own ice-cream sandwich STRAWBERRY PINK Filled GID FOSTER (SRP of US$25 each). Nice ones - although I somehow feel I need to lay my hands on a box of "mixed flavors" for FOSTER tho… yummy.

Purple Puncher Power Mister & Strawberry GID Foster Purple Puncher Power Mister & Strawberry GID Foster
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK