Save Geek Stuff Fund Raiser Is Live

One of the few select reasons why TOYSREVIL was named such, was because of the influence of Ebay. Back in those heady toy-collecting days, I was drunk with disposable personal-income and high on vinyl-fumes - from 1/6th-collectibles, to Hong Kong 'urban vinyls' - I trawled Ebay on a daily basis - multiple times a day in fact. Hence the name "TOYS R EVIL" was coined, as a joke, a whim and a fancy.

And soon I was selling stuff too, in return to be able to bid-n-buy even more stuff online. The cycle was so horrendously-addictive, I maxed out 3 credit cards within a single year. And then I was heavily in financial debt - so heavy that the name "TOYS R EVIL" took on a more dire meaning than it was before.

Subsequently I 'swore' off Ebay, and have been actively keeping away from it TOTALLY, for the past semi-odd-6 to 7 years … until today … today, I -relogged-on my account, and bid on two items. Yes, I have faltered … I am weak…

The bids in question are for the “Save Geek Stuff Fund Raiser”, and you can bid for them via this link - which includes the toys teased above, as well as the "Acid Trip" edition of Tuttz (seen below) from Argonaut Resins. As well there are posters, prints and even DVDs dominated to the auction as well! Go forth and bid! The proceeds of this sale is to go into replacing the recording/filming items burglarized from the Big Kev's offices a while back.

ACIDTRIP-TUTTZ-01 ACIDTRIP-TUTTZ-02

ACIDTRIP-TUTTZ-03 ACIDTRIP-TUTTZ-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK