A Steampunk Perspective Submission: Steampunk Ash by Strongvillage

L: Original / R: After:
Steampunk_Ash-3
Steampunk_Ash-1

CUSTOMIZER: Strongvillage @ http://utilicon.tumblr.com
CUSTOM NAME: Steampunk Ash
Original Toy: Army of Darkness; Ash doll 12"

Steampunk_Ash-2

STEAMPUNK-STORY: When I think of steampunk I always think of the movie City of Lost Children. I got out my Ash doll (bought it on discount due to slightly damaged packaging at Big Apple Comic Con) and I thought, what would it be like if Army Of Darkness was directed by Jeunet and Caro instead? I imagine this is what a Steampunk Ash would look like more or less. Chainsaw & "Boomstick" already steampunk so I left it alone ;-)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK