Sushi Kaiju Print from Paul Shih

paul-shih-print

I don't "buy" prints - for a simple reason: I do not have space to put up any prints / drawings / posters! Aaaahh but that was before my Stroke … Now since arriving home for recovering, I have been sleeping in a totally different bedroom now (formerly my sister's) and that room has quite some decent space to hang up stuff! Now, the only trick is to one day make it to IKEA (one word for that; "affordable") and procure myself multiple frames, and of course the next "trick" is to punch nails into the walls and hang them up! And of course I need to be able to do them myself, otherwise, what is the point of it all?

Now THIS print from Paul Shih is one of the first I HAD to purchase, as the imagery really attracted me to it, and yes, I am extremely happy with it and cannot get it on my wall soon enough! Go get your own via http://paulshih.bigcartel.com stat!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK