Copper-Colorway Crow Crow Bear by ESC Toy for New York Comic Con 2011

WHAT: We have featured ESC Toy's releases for the upcoming New York Comic Con previously HERE. Now we ask creator Erick Scarecrow a bunch of questions which he exclusively shares with TOYSREVIL! Read-ON!

Crow-Crow-Bear-Copper-promo-02

TOYSREVIL: The metallic paint finished has been pretty sweet Was this always the plan, specifically for Crow Crow Bear? Is Crow Crow Bear a reaction to the current cutesy "art toy" aesthetics?
"For Crow Crow Bear this design was made back in 2002 for another toy company. They rejected it but I was so in love with the design that it always was in the back of my mind since. Over 8 years later is when I saw the opportunity to have it made it in 3d form. When I first created Crow Crow bear I never heard of the art toy genre back then. I was just being me and I also felt strong about the design." ~shares Erick Scarecrow.
Crow-Crow-Bear-Copper-promo
PRODUCT-PRESS: Crow Crow Bear Copper by Erick Scarecrow is the third colorway in the Crow Crow Bear collection will be the Copper colorway. This figure has a combination of metallic paints copper, gold, silver and metal mint on the eyes. The 6.5" hand-painted resin figure is signed and numbered by artist. Comes packed in the ESC box. Limited to only 30pcs worldwide. Available starting 10/14/11 at 4pm EST at the NYCC ESC booth #781. This collectible figure contains small parts. Choking hazard! For ages 15 & UP! Retail: $69.99
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK