Custom Mini Qees by AW177 for New York Comic Con 2011

AW177-NYCC-QEE-01

Allen AW177 Wen introduces the "Power Of The Tiger" on a Toy2R Monkey Qee painted custom, and when formed together with his earlier "Rise of the Dragon", provides a pseudo "Dragon vs. Tiger", doesn't it? Both will be on display/sale at New York Comic Con at the Toy2R/Tenacious Toys booth #876! The of course there's that 16" Qee Allen is working on too for NYCC …

AW177-NYCC-QEE-02
AW177-NYCC-QEE-03 AW177-NYCC-QEE-04
"Benny of Tenacious Toys was kind enough to give me 3 Toy2R mini Qees to customize. Taking the Toy2R Monkey Qee to work on, I created a new Chinese tiger on the front and the words Power/Strength on the back. It has a monotone paint scheme of black, white and grey, but with a touch of bright red in it. I also coated it in a matte varnish, when I usually do all my custom toys in a gloss varnish." ~added Allen.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK