Custom-Teasers by wwwetworks for 3A Custom Show

3Ashowteaser

Customizer Carlo Cacho aka wwwetworks shares with us teaser-images of his work completed for the upcoming I AM LEGION - 3A customs show in San Francisco [blogged] - happening November 4th. The images invigorate and inspire me, I must admit - possessing a strong lurve for cyborg and android-concepts, these teasers scratch at my desire to see them fully revealed! Perhaps I would have to wait til the show launch to sate my desires … AWE.SOME.Work!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK