Gold-Life Dunny Toy Video Review by TOYSREVIL (in Chinese! I'm serious…)


I review a Gold Life Dunny from Huck Gee x Kidrobot, in Chinese. Yes, my spoken-Mandarin might be utterly atrocious (feel free to grimace, I do! 我知道我的中文是垃圾 ~ 我觉得很羞愧 LOL), and there's no English-subtitles to be had … but in the end tis about the 'toys', right?

Right?

Heh.

Subscribe to my youtube-Channel here, and expect loads of videos to flood the channel = from fun-ness, to simple inanity, sometimes indulgent and sometimes even … well, you need to see it for yourselves! But it'll mostly be about toys, so it's all good in da toyhood!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK