I HATE MONDAYS Collection by The Krillman

KRILLMAN-01

The Krillman shares with us a new series of polymer figurines he had designed and will be released on Halloween. Limited to four figurines and their parasite worm companions, the "I HATE MONDAYS Collection" will be priced at US$35 each. Available via thekrillman.com

KRILLMAN-02
"I will be releasing variations in orange and blue in two weeks. This collection is a tribute to how I feel on mondays-- like a parasite is eating my brains out through my skull -- and to one of the greatest holidays of the year, Halloween.

I am also doing a 8 figurine giveaway, one figurine a week until the end of the year, through my website."
~mentioned The Krillman.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK