Joe Ledbetter for Kidrobot for SWATCH Launch Event in ZOUK, Singapore

LEDBETTER-SWATCH-SG-PREP

US-artist Joe Ledbetter was in Singapore on Saturday October 1st for the Swatch x Kidrobot Launch event in Singapore @ ZOUK - unfortunately I was not there (not a good idea for me to wobble about there in my walking cane, i suspect) but thankfully the folks at Zouk has snaps on the ready (and viewable here on Facebook). Gotta love that 20" Bengali Tiger Dunny custom!


[8 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

Looks to be goodies given away at the event too … funnily enough, I nearly opted for a JLed-SWATCH as a birthday present for myself last week, but alas … perhaps in my next lifetime lol
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK