Linkin Park BE@RBRICKS from Medicom Toy

UPDATED: ALL Stocks have been Sold Out! Thank you for your interests :)
linkin-park-bearbricks

Linkin Park 100% BE@RBRICK from Medicom Toy - made available via A Thousand Horizons priced at ¥1,800 per sans shipping available via Good Smile Company. I have a few to let go at SGD$45 per excluding shipping - payment via Paypal in Singapore-dollars, or via POSB Bank transfer. Hit me at toysreviler [at] gmail.com to reserve yours, before I put them up for sales on my online shop by the end of the week - thanks!

LINKIN-PARK-BEARBRICK
Can't wait to be ripping into a box soon!
Of course that's my BE@BRICK to keep lol
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK