The Making of an AT-AT-DOG

AT-AT-DOG

An image that has been raging thru Facebook earlier in the morning (yes, I helped fan the cyber-flames, I will not lie) and it is of a Dog "wearing" an AT-AT suit - based on the Imperial Walker seen in The Empire Strikes Back (Star Wars)! For which I then tracked down to a particular FB-account which showcases the MAKING OF AN AT-AT-DOG featuring the Italian greyhound named "Bones Mello" (?). Check out the steps described for the WIPs while I await some bright-spark to do a Snow-Speeder on a Cat! (Which Curtis on my FB mentioned would make a better 'Wampa', which I agree lol)

AT-AT-DOG-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK