R.I.P. Steve Jobs

STEVE-JOBS-01 STEVE-JOBS-02

The former CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs, has passed away at age 56. I found out about this unfortunate event via Facebook, which yielded this image from Sonny Vicente which I would like to share with you folks. I have been a Mac covert for a good number of years, and I have no doubt it is thru the efforts of Steve and Apple for providing this techno-dinosaur with a platform that has been decently easy to navigate and use - and that is moreso a boon than anyone ever realizes, or even admitted from myself … but of course what he has achieved is so much more than products and gadgetry - and perhaps that is the legacy he left behind, and forever etched his contribution to mankind in his own way.

Read more via Apple.com (Blogged on an iMac / Below quote spotted on Uglydolls):
"Your time is limited. Don't waste it living someone else's life." ~Steve Jobs.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK