Rsin Art for New York Comic Con 2011

RSIN-NYCC-03
RSIN-NYCC-01

Rsin Art [FB / Blog / Flickr] will be showcasing his customs at the Tenacious Toys Booth #876 at the coming New York Comic Con = and from the images we'v been seeing thus far on cyber-space, it looks to be a breakout showcase, methinks! Of course I had to bug Lonnie for some words (to go along with these awesome images): What can folks/fans expect from Rsin Art for NYCC?
"Not really sure what anyone expects from me. I just keep trying to constantly grow as an artist. Every custom is a learning experience. I try new concepts or ideas, most of the time they don't work out. I got a pile of half done customs here that no one will ever see. ~adds Lonnie.
RSIN-NYCC-04
"Some new things for NYCC was using some resin. I did some small 1.5" skulls, that were then casted in clear Resin by Matt Anderson. Resin is something I will look into more next year. And the idea of sculpted painted pieces inside clear resin platforms is something I want to expand on.

Other then that the Full Size custom Skulls was my other big project for NYCC. I wanted to bring something that wasn't a toy to NYCC. Sometimes it feels like I am held as being a toy artist, when there is many things I like to do other then customs."
~shares Lonnie.
RSIN-NYCC-02 rsin-skulls
RSIN-ART-NYCC-01 RSIN-ART-NYCC-02

Rsin will be signing at booth #876 on Friday October 1th alongside Matt Anderson. Tell'him TOYSREVIL sent'ya!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK