Street Fighter VS Tekken for Art Jammers SG

FIGHT-01

The draw-theme for Art Jammers this weekend was Street Fighter vs Tekken - and while I had not strong recollection of either games, 'google image' proved my ally, and in turn these are the two 'battles' I had hastily concocted at 3am in the morning (true story). The above is VEGA vs DEVIL JIN, while below is BLANKA vs TIGER JACKSON - and directly below are the original inked sketches. The format asked for was 2:1 - and of course I had let photoshop guide my errant ways LOL

BIGHAIR
Photo on 2011-10-01 at 04.23 Photo on 2011-10-01 at 04.23 #2
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK