About That Dunny Custom from PJ Constable

PJ-CONSTABLE-DUNNY-01
"Hi my name is PJ Constable, I'm 15 years old, and I have been drawn into the vinyl art world since I was about 11 since then I have been collecting many toys but mainly dunnys, I now have a collection of almost 200. I have always been interested in art, and have been heavily influenced by many artists, involved in vinyl toy design.

I have always wanted to customise and produce my own toys and a recent discovery of a style I enjoy drawing in has lead to lots of character design, which has motivated me to start creating custom toys, in those designs, I have attached some pictures of my first custom that I wish to share with you."
~shares PJ.
PJ-CONSTABLE-DUNNY-02

Looks to me this be an awesome start, PJ! Great job!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK