About That FEIYUE Gift Box from GOODSTUPH

IMG_4109 IMG_4111

A bell-ring brought the folks of social influence studio GOODSTUPH and Pat Law on my doorstep today, along with a wooden crate filled with goodies with a decidedly "French" flavor - showcasing the a new pair of sneakers from French brand FEIYUE! (We've posted the video teaser here, and the dude on the bicycle was actually the dude with the box shown above!).

IMG_4112

I love wooden boxes (if you had missed out on my Coraline box, then click HERE to read all about it). And within this crate lay yummies and surprises - each presented with a sense of 'personal touch', with the notion of a weekend picnic (One day I wish I could go on a weekend picnic myself, for reals). Let's have a look at them, shall we?


[11 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
IMG_4124

By the way, I finished all three macarons in a go (when I shouldn't have, on account of my newly-diagnosed diabetes post-Stroke) - my compliments to the Pastry Chef! And here's a closer look at the rolled-up item tied in a string-bow - which reveals to be a map of FEIYUE HQ - which I personally loved, as it provided a sense of "history" or at least a notion of "heritage" with this box of modern treats, IMHO. As well the personalized written envelope and postcard within was swell. Be on a lookout for a launch the coming week for FEIYUE at Zouk, folks!


[5 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
IMG_4136

The "star" of the package, undoubtedly was the pair of FEIYUE Sneakers! Here's a closer look at them - and looks like I'll have a new pair of footwear I can wear to AFA next weekend! Much thanks and love, FEIYUE and GOODSTUPH!


[6 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK