Bandai @ Anime Festival Asia 2011 / Gunpla Expo World Tour in Singapore

BANDAI-AFA-01
BANDAI-AFA-02 BANDAI-AFA-03

I will always remember Bandai (and the folks at Sheng Tai, who distributes Bandai products in Singapore) when they first set-up their display arenas for AFA in 2008 (and even the beginning of STCC) - the impressive array of products, and as equally impressive, their displays - folks sure know how to make an impression! And shortly afters, they have their own annual Gundam Fiesta at Compass Point (launched in 2009), and for this year's Anime Festival Asia (www.animefestival.asia), they impressed still with their line-up of products, IMHO!

BANDAI-AFA-04

Posted here is just a small fraction of what I have uploaded on my dedicated Facebook-album HERE. As well you are recommended to check out their Gunpla Expo World Tour launching today November 15th from noon. I might attempt a visit within the next coupla days for some snaps, so stay tuned - or say *hi* if you bump into me (I'm the dude with the metallic-pink walking stick lol).

Gunpla-Expo-2011
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK