Canon Cosplay Zone @ Anime Festival Asia 2011

CANON_AFA_02

Remember my earlier post about the Canon display arena - listed as the CANON COSPLAY ZONE - featuring backdrop photography with proceeds of sales to benefit Red Cross helping out Thailand's flood situation? Well, I've gone and gotten myself a couple of swell snaps (alongside with Zi Qi of Monster Little - thanks dude!) and of course I had to pimp my gashapon capsules! (In reality, I had a sore red eye that afternoon and the capsule was just right to cover the malady :p).

Each background had it's own photographer and printing station (operated by dedicated staff, so there is not DIY here, thankfully lol). And each background has it's own "props" to be used for the shoot! From katanas to automatic rifles, to colored wigs! Wished I had taken more snaps with folks tho, seriously!

Kudos to Canon for setting this up at the event! Certainly brought a swell slice of interactivity coupled with a charitable action to make this a fulfilling experience, IMHO!

IMG_4439 IMG_4434

Check out more snaps of the space on my Facebook album HERE. And I would love to see YOUR pics taken too! Post them on my Public Facebook (POST, do not TAG, as tagged images get shuffled into albums instead).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK