Captain Future & Me / 1 Day Countdown To My Fave Anime Contest Dateline

MY-FAV-ANIME-1DAY

One of my most memorable "science fiction" heroes in anime, was CAPTAIN FUTURE. Of his swell spaceship, his floating brain in mecha, of his robot colleague. I actually hardly remember their adventures, but the characters and designs remained with me, all these years.

One of the only characters I would love to see made "live action" (and I have a strict "rule" in my mind that anime characters should not get the live-action treatment) - I wish this series will get a reboot sometime soon, and it does not necessarily mean a CG-fueled remake as well!

I have heard from many a fans from Europe, who remembered Captain Future extremely well, from Germany to France, and I think I know one of the reasons why = because of his "brown" hair! (Edmund reminded me on my FB actually lol). Sounds "racist", I know, but profiling aside, this character is for the ages, IMHO.

Counting down 1 more Day till the submission dateline for MY FAVE ANIME Contest [Read Details HERE] on November 30th @ 12 NOON (+8 GMT / Singapore-time). Have you submitted yours yet? = toysreviler [at] gmail.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK