Custom-Feature: Chained Dragon Bigsal & G-Robot by Patmoslipsi

patricklippe-grobot

Patrick Lippe aka Patmoslipsi customizes a G-Robot and it looks great! As well check out his "Chained Dragon" Bigsal - which Patrick claims to be his best custom to date, and I am interested to see more going work of his going down this path, as with only surface-finishings, the vial options are too limiting, and amidst an ocean of amazing artists worldwide, there is to be a way to make a visual difference, no?

patricklippe-bigsal
"Thanks to DrftDrgn21 (KR board) i had the opportunity to customize a Bigsal. I never heard from one, till he contacted me. It took me quit some time, to think what i would do with it. I had to make a dragon but the other parts were killing me. Last week i had the idea to make it like this and i am so happy with the outcome." ~mentioned Patrick.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK