Custom-Feature: "cuts" by Carson Catlin

CUT-CARSON-CAITLIN-01
"For the launch of www.memakestore.com I created these three guys. Two are created from 4" color vinyl munnys. The other is from the 5" SLAM MADL. Started all of them by drawing the planned cuts out with a sharpie. Then with an exacto knife I slowly extracted each piece until I was left with a delicate frame. Using a paint marker I only covered the outside." ~shares Carson Catlin.
CUT-CARSON-CAITLIN-02

Check out more images of these excellent customs via memakepretty.com and make your way to www.memakestore.com to score these at US$150 per piece.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK