Custom-Feature: Heartbreak Warfare by JRAD

heartbreak-warfare-1
"I was contacted, oh gosh, 6?/7? weeks ago about doing this piece. He wanted bombs and nuclear explosions so naturally I was in. Though most of my other customs are painted primarily I approached this piece a little different and hand cut stencils and spray painted a fair amount of this one. The custom box was not part of the original idea but I was walking through Michaels and spotted a little craft box and figured I could make something work with it;a total surprise to the new owner." ~mentions creator JRAD.
heartbreak-warfare-2

And while this is a commissioned piece (more pics here), JRAD is available for comissih (jradtakular@gmail.com) as well he has a few customs on display at Kidrobot in San Francisco. Check out more on his Facebook.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK