Custom-Feature: New Munny Imani by THARP

tharp-munny
"This is the result of the drawing we had during the NYCC at the Ohiya booth. After the show I took all the entries threw in a bag and drew the winner's name- Imani K. Brown @ www.artisticsole.com. Once I contacted Imani we worked out colors, and any other theme of her choosing. She passed on her logo to me and I kinda used that for some inspiration. The result was really one of my favorites to date! … The fun part is working on a piece that is inspired by something that the winner is into. To me, it really drives home the mission of Ohiya: the art of making friends. Its a really fun way of getting to know someone…Enjoy!" ~shares Tharp.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK