Good Smile Company @ Anime Festival Asia 2011

IMG_4430

Japanese toymakers Good Smile Company is "evil". Not because they are literally evil or evil-minded, but I had spent ALL my event-purchases at their booth at the weekend (www.animefestival.asia)! (The massive discounts at the end of event-day on Sunday was irresistible lol) - And I am esthetic about them! LOL

IMG_4353 IMG_4360
IMG_4366 IMG_4370
IMG_4373

Besides the sales booth, they had a variety of showcases featuring exclusive-AFA products (which I had missed taking snaps of - as there were always folks hoarding the display cases whenever I made my way there! - my bad) and upcoming character products (of which I have more images posted on my Facebook-album HERE). Hell, I lost my "Nendroid-virginity" to them (with a Chiaki Minami-purchase) so the beginning of my toy-end has just begun MUAHAHAHAHAHA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK