Good Smile Company 'Featured Toys' for Anime Festival Asia 2011

AFA_GOODSMILE-MERCH-01

Here's a look at what toy-goodness awaits folks at this coming weekend's Anime Festival Asia / AFA'11 (www) - available at the Good Smile Company Booth - who is going for a major kawaii-Nendroid-push-factor, starting with the above Nendoroid Gumako (Cheerful version). And directly below is Nendoroid Miku Hatsune (Cheerful version):

AFA_GOODSMILE-MERCH-03
AFA_GOODSMILE-MERCH-02

Shown directly above-left is the Nendoroid Puchitto Rock Shooter (Cheerful Version = I see a theme forming… ;p) and above-right is sigma Mirai Suenaga (from Danny Choo). Remember her from the Tokyo Figure Show in 2009?

I've always liked the "super-deformed" variations of Nendroids, but never really scored one for my own collection = I fear I might fall deep into the toy-addiction! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK