I Love Pocket Powers by Peter Kato @ Studio Uamou (Dec 2-4)

PETER-KATO--Fright-Bite-STUDIO-UAMOU-02

Scheduled to launch on On Dec 2nd (and exhibiting thru the 4th on 2011) is an exhibition by Peter Kato, titled "I Love Pocket Powers" at Studio Uamou in Japan! Shown here are some previews of what figurines to be expect from the event!
"I will have one of a kind art pieces along with Uamou store exclusive FrightBites (two color waves). Also a large batch of my 1st pocket powers will be there as well." ~shares Peter.
PETER-KATO-fb-uamouFINAL
PETER-KATO-pp-uamou-final2

This event as well would be part of a "Tokyo Toy Tour" whereby Angel Tan & Justin Alan Volpe (PLUSHplay & pop prolofic) will be involved as well (more 'official' info on that when it happens). Exciting times for Peter! And if the name "Pocket Powers" and Fright-Bites" are familiar with you, tis because I have colorways of Fright-Bite and Big Broccoli in my Go-Gashapon-Powers-Go Capsules on sale now, thanks to Peter's involvement!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK