An Introduction to fugi.me / First Print Announced to be from Jon-Paul Kaiser

PRESS-INTRODUCTION: The intention of fugi.me is to make supremely high quality lithographic prints, by cutting edge underground artists, available to the general public at a reasonable price point. Fugi is an acronym, standing for Fine Under Ground Images. The first release will be by Jon-Paul Kaiser.
"It always feels special when you've been part of something remarkable, particularly when you've been there right from the beginning. I'm excited and proud to be part of the fugi.me family, especially as my work will be the first print to launch this promising company. Dan is a well-known character on the design scene, and with his supervision over every step of the process I know that there will be no compromise to the integrity or the quality of the work." ~shares Jon-Paul Kaiser
The print will be 40cm x 40cm (16” x 16”), printed on high quality Triple Coated Silk Board, in 5 Pantone special Inks. Limited to 50 pieces, hand numbered, with a certificate of authenticity. Price is approximately between £30 and £40 including shipping. An project helmed by Daniel Perry (Jazzydan) - look for the webiste at www.fugi.me to be up and running soon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK