Resin Figurines by Peter Kato / Fright-Bite + Pocket Powers for AFA 2011 Go-Gashapon-Power-GO!

Ever since seeing online the works of Peter Kato for NYCC, I was pretty much charmed by it! Check out my gushiness in the above video - and as well I have since gone and bugged Peter for some of his figures - which I have included as part of the gashapon-fillings for my GO-GASHAPON-POWER-GO to launch at the coming weekend's Anime Festival Asia / AFA'11 (www)! Arguably the current only existence made available for sale of Peter's work in Singapore - look out for Fright-Bites and Pocket-Power dudes randomly packed alongside a Bits-n-Bytes yummy figurine by Cris Rose for a sphere of hand-made resin art-toy-awesomeness!
PETER-KATO-AFA-03 PETER-KATO-AFA-02 PETER-KATO-AFA-01

NOTE: Folks on my Mailing List have first dibs at them while any sphere's left unsold will be made available for sales online after the AFA-event ends on November 13th.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK