Shah Mat II: The Great Sartorial Conundrum from Otto Björnik

OTTO_DUNNY_BW_01

And while we might have previously posted WIPs of Otto Björnik's "32-toys" series - nothing could prepare me for the sheer awesomeness that laid before me - featured here is "Shah Mat II" = with the entire set (as a whole) available for sale until December- after which each toy will be sold individually. See more via bjornik.blogspot.com.

OTTO_DUNNY_BW_02 OTTO_DUNNY_BW_04
OTTO_DUNNY_BW_03
"If you're familiar with my work, then you'd probably seen Shah Mat++ as pen and ink drawings about chess pieces. This time, I created a 3d version using dunnys and dopplegangers." ~added Otto.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK