TOYSREVIL @ Anime Festival Asia 2011

TOYSREVIL_AFA_01

The aim for the TOYSREVIL booth at Artist Alley for the recently completed Anime Festival Asia (www.animefestival.asia) was simple: Promote my brand and blog. In addition I had whipped up some gashapon capsules with fillings from Cris Rose and Peter Kato to anchor the sales front (the price of which no doubt went over the usual gashapon-fare) and as well an example of 'art toys' I was trying to promote to folks. Paper-toys with Horrorwood made a 'surprise' unannounced appearance (post STCC-2009) and was a decent success too!

TOYSREVIL_AFA_02 TOYSREVIL_AFA_03

Memorabilia from TOYSREVIL was represented with packed bagged-with-header offerings such as Promo Packs and Badge+Sticker Sets (which proved to be the best seller of the event, surprisingly so). Expect some of the products to be made available online at the TOYSREVIL-Shop sometime this week! Well, except for the Free Sweets I was offering LOL (But yes, the free postcards will be available as part of the promo packs).

TOYSREVIL_AFA_04 TOYSREVIL_AFA_05

There was an initial plan to showcase 'toy prizes' for my blog contests such as "My Fave Anime" and "A Steampunk Perspective: Illustration", but in reality, the table was only that big, and as well the ability to carry such a load to-and-fro the event two days in a row might be beyond my humble physically abilities at this time. Hell, I could hardly stand behind my table-display for too long a time, instead needing to sit as Post-Stroke recovery took it's toll (but that's another sob-story no one wants to hear about lol). So I offer my humble apologies to folks who might've found me 'disrespectfully' sitting behind the table instead of jumping to my feets immediately to greet you :p

Besides the 'sales' aspect' of the TOYSREVIL-table, one could also add themselves to the Mailing List, as well there was a folio present for folks interested to flip thru to find out (visually) more about what TOYSREVIL is, and has done. The above video is of said book, for folks who might have missed it - enjoy :) Check out other snaps of the TOYSREVIL-table @ AFA 2011 on my Facebook album HERE - and my sincere thanks to everyone who had taken the time to srop by say *HI*, and for the folks who had supported TOYSREVIL with your purchases and enthusiasm! Really makes a difference, I do readily admit :) See you folks at the next event!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK