TOYSREVIL Reviews The Yellow Hornets from 3A Toys


Made available online circa post-SDCC, I managed to purchase this set, which came knocking at my doorstep earlier this Friday, and here is a quick 5+ minuter review and look-thru at what the Action Portable Scaled Tomorrow Kings from 3A Toys looks like. Hope you'll enjoy yours too? ENJOY!

(Disclaimer: Please forgive the slight audio-synch-issue, that's why I do not upload on my YouTube Channel so often these days - instead depending loads on my Facebook Channel :p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK