Ultraman & Me + Dateline Extension to My Fave Anime Contest

MY-FAV-ANIME-LASTDAY

My memories of ULTRAMAN are as vivid as the intermission for televised Prayers from the Quaran, in the middle of the giant-hero-fightin-kaiju monster action, when the tv shows were screened on Malaysian channel (TV3?) those afternoons decades ago, when i still wore shorts to school lol.

I always remember waiting with baited breath once the prayers are finished, and the show continues, of course when Ultraman's chest gem glimmers at the very last moment amidst the agony of defeat. And I relished them all, as a student sitting thru his guilty pleasures, I had been fortunate to be able to watch them all - even if the show was dubbed in Malay.

Regardless of language, I was not even bothered by the notion of guys-in-monster-suits duking it out on diorama builds on screen, hell, I don't think I even knew or bothered that they were! They truly do not make them these days like they used to tho … somehow the 'charm' of it all has been replaced by new-fangled technology, IMHO.

Thru the myriad of incarnations, the simplest design was still the design i preferred, even tho I am excited to see the new Ultraman manga!

DATELINE-EXTENSION

Today was to have been the LAST DAY for the submission dateline for MY FAVE ANIME Contest [Read Details HERE] but the dateline has since been extended to DECEMBER 7th @ 12 NOON (+8 GMT / Singapore-time) - giving folks who have requested for an extension, a little more time to get your fan-art anime-skills ON!

Have you submitted yours yet? = toysreviler [at] gmail.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK