Custom 1/6: The Bomber from Tondo Kings from John Eugene Atendido Avila

TONDO_KING_01
TONDO_KING_02 TONDO_KING_03

John Eugene Atendido Avila of Design9 Creations shares his latest 1/6th custom piece: The Bomber from his TONDO KING series = based on 3A Toys' Tomorrow Kings. Peep more images on ,u>THIS FB-album and check out what Eigene had to share about this build:
"I used some 3A TK accessories, Head sculpt by me, Did some weathering. I call this the bomber. " QUIAPO " of my RADCOM story, one of the TONDO KINGS."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK