Custom-Feature: Last Custom for 2011 by Hoakser

HOAKSER-2011-CUSTOM-01

As 2011 draws close to an end really soon, it becomes very interesting to me to see everyone's "last custom" made for the year, and Hoakser has one such build (currently available here). As well you can peep more images on THIS FB-album!

HOAKSER-2011-CUSTOM-02
"I had to get one last toy custom in for the year, I doubt I'll get chance over the holidays..I just finished this off yesterday, and I thought I'd show … I'm not sure what to say about this one, it's a sort of love crazed monster … I didn't plan it out before I started, it was almost a gargoyle but I decided to paint it in bright colours after seeing how it looked in grey … It came out alright though I think, sort of like a killer care bear … Maybe the sort of thing I might paint on a wall…" ~mentioned Hoakser.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK