Da Lowfool from Fool's Paradise

DALOWFOOL-01
DALOWFOOL-02 DALOWFOOL-03

I'll prefix this post by saying I really, REALLY like the sculpt of this piece from Double Fools! And while I may not be able to afford the price-tag, I would LOVE to have it in my humble collection = GIMME!

Okay, there's my toy-plea and online drooling done with. Now unto the product stat proper!

DALOWFOOL-04

Coming from Alan Ng of Double Line and G999 comes the 15 inch tall DA LOWFOOL - with the quantity made-to-order (every part is handpainted and not machine-printing) and pre-order price pegged at $299 USD (including global AIR MAIL), $319 USD (upgrade to EMS speed post). Pre-order begins December 14th (Hongkong time) and figure will be shipped from April 2012.

More images of this phenomenal figure sculpt (dare I call my "dream-sculpt"?) can be seen via THIS FB-album or via http://doublefools.blogspot.com. Simply majestic.

And if you are not conversant in Cantonese or Chinese "Da" is literally the word for "Big" in Chiense, while "Low Foo" is Cantonese for "Tiger". Yes I know this looks like a lion, and no, I do not pretend to know what exactly this name of the art toy might mean LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK