Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012: Fighting JC from David Tan

IMG-20111225-00335
"I am not sure whether Fighting JC is a 2011 toy, but if yes, then, this is my favorite of this year!

I choose Fighting JC (original) by ThreeA Toys to be my favourite, each of every toys that I bought (or we all are!) got some interesting history on how we got the toy, this one got after market when I visit singapore (make a deal at ebay with 'not-bad' price weeks before I visit singapore), one of the figure that I've been looking for since I am interested in ThreeA toys, I am so in love in how Ashley Wood design and how ThreeA toys interpret what Ashley design into this 'important' figure with a twist, the additional zombie head, the wire attached coat, the many scars and blue sneakers on the figures caught me like falling in love on first sight!

And to make it interesting, I opened it just today on Christmas Day to make it even special (somehow) :)"
From David Cornelius Tan of Filmoo

Contest Details for Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012. Dateline is January 23rd, 2012 at 12noon (+8 GMT / Singapore-time). Email toysrevilcontests [at] gmail.com (with the subject heading: "GOODBYE 2011 HELLO 2012").
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK