Hatsune Miku - Maker Hikōshiki Hatsune Mix Custom by Tan Xing Hao for My Fave Anime Contest

xinghao-miku-01 xinghao-miku-02

From Tan Xing Hao @ tanxinghao.wordpress.com comes his submission to the MY FAVE ANIME Contest, with his "Hatsune Miku - Maker Hikōshiki Hatsune Mix" custom!
"I had this 3-inch DIY headphone trexi toy that I had brought a few months ago lying around the house and I wanted to do something with it. After being introduced to the world of Vocaloids by a friend, it gave me an idea to customize it based on a Vocaloid 2 personality, which I chose the very first one of the series, Hatsune Miku."
xinghao-miku-03
"I used acrylic paint for the figurine's colours and air-dying clay to make the hair (with some cardboard strips to make the ponytails' accessory) and made the overall design somewhat simple, not diving into full detail." ~shares Xing Hao of his custom.
- Read MY FAVE ANIME Contest Details & Prizes: HERE
- Submission Dateline Extended to December 7th @ 12noon (+8 GMT / Singapore-time)
- Email your submissions to toysreviler [at] gmail.com (Subject title: "MY FAVE ANIME")
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK