New Custom Swamp Thing Munny from Sekure D

SWAMP-THINGS-SEKURE-D-01

From an artist and customizer from Melbourne Australia, comes this SWAMP THING MUNNY from Sekure D. Check out what he has to say about his swell work, as well check out THIS FB-album for more pics!

SWAMP-THINGS-SEKURE-D-02
"… I have finished my newest creation, a Codename Unknown operational Robot Allegiance member "Swamp Thing" 4" Munny. A number of years ago I painted a pair of Swamp Thing Nike Dunks but never made them available to the public due to the time required to create them but have ever since wanted to create a matching custom vinyl. I finally had a touch of spare time this week and was able to bring my idea to life on the 4" Munny and I was so happy with the outcome that I have made it available on my webstore alone and also in a combo with the shoes for a limited time." ~mentioned Matt.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK