One Day With Army of Snipers in SG

IMG_5604

A near-entire day spent with the Army of Snipers crew and all I got to sow for it was this photo (snapped by Daniel Zana - Director of The Vinyl Frontier - no less) - sorry for I have been uber-slack folks! I'll try to do better tomorrow at the One Night with AOS Event @ FLABSLAB, yeh?

L-R: Mike from Ozzo Collection, Ritzy Periwinkle, Aaron Angry Woebots Martin, J*RYU, Boosher (who obviously was reacting from my b.o. ~ heehee) and me and my double-chin. Of course I had to bring the folks to my weekly addiction at China Square Central muahahahaha Such a thrill to meet you folks, no b.s.!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK