Processed Black Uninked from Steph Cop x BonustoyZ

PROCESS-BLACK-INKHEAD-01

Black Friday saw me adding to cart figurines from BonusToyZ which I normally in any circumstances not be able to afford, but yes, the lure of B.F. was too much, as was the toys themselves, and I relented. Besides Cody (which I reviewed here), Ajee's KOSPLAY and INKHEAD in black (both to be reviewed in 2012), the figurines came with a little 'surprise': an all-black Processed Black Uninked from StephCop!

PROCESS-BLACK-INKHEAD-02

Featuring mad-aticulation on a super-super-stylized urban-angular designed extreme-deformed figurine - I've long been intrigued with the character since first blogging about him in 2006, so it's a treat to actually own him now! Check out more images HERE on my FB-album!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK