Reintroducing Boutiqueoeuff by Brian Oeuff

Boutiqueoeuff_Web_Home
"I started as a collector of vinyl figures and back in 2006, I tried to produce my own toy vinyl figure, "Boutiqueoeuff". Later that year, I learned that producing a figure was not so easy and I faced a lot of challenges, ultimately never having the figures produced. I used the samples I received and created something different based on my personal life, inspirations, companies/brands l like, and those who have supported me along the way … The reason I'm sharing my work now is to simply get it out there, get some exposure and see what people think." ~mentions B6 aka Brian Oeuff.

[5 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

Seeing the works above, what do YOU think of them? I personally am heartily enjoying the kitbash/customization aspect of the figurine, which somewhat reminds me of Mr.Potatoe (only as such his portly body-form, which I like here actually). Would be interesting to see the addition of this in the toy realms, no? See more via www.boutiqueoeuff.com!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK