Submission by Ben Nunez for My Fave Anime Contest

vf1s

From Ben Nunez @ http://benerator.blogspot.com comes a familiar favorite of many, fully-loaded and illustrated!
"This is the Valkyrie VF-1S Roy Fokker Special from Super-Dimensional
Fortress Macross, or as I was first introduced to it, Robotech. I remember when the mecha first showed up here stateside as "Jetfire" in the Transformers toy line, and I was really impressed with the design. When Robotech eventually came on the air (when my friend first told me about it, he described it as "an army of Jetfires!!!"), I was hooked.

The illustration was digitally painted using the Nintendo DS homebrew app "Colors! for DS", and then post-processed a bit using Photoshop."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK