Submission by Zaldy Serrano for My Fave Anime Contest

zserrano_K_vs_H

Submitted by Zaldy Serrano @ www.zaldyserrano.com is this vision of action titled; "Vizjhanti: The Seraphim: Kikaida vs. Hakaida"! Let's see what Zaldy has to share with us about the image x design's origins:
"Growing up in Hawaii, we were given a heavy does of Kikaida. The series made such in impact with kids in Hawaii that the theme song would forever be ingrained in our thoughts. As a homage to my favorite childhood anime character, I illustrated a mash-up of Kikaida and Hakaida as the Seraphim brothers in my Vizjhanti universe."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK