Submission Dateline for Qeemas Contest by Toy2R on Dec 10

QEEMAS-CONTEST

This is a friendly reminder that the dateline for submissions for the QEEMAS Contest held by Toy2R will be up by December 10th, and that you are to email in your snaps of Toy2R-products to info@toy2rusa.com (with the subject title: "MY QEESMAS"). There are two categories you can join in: AMATEUR and PROFESSIONAL.

Mine if hardly a fancy-schmancy camera, so I opted for the Amateur-category - yes, I participated with a trio of submissions myself (teased above-right). Have you sent in yours yet? Read the contest details HERE in my previous post, or go direct to the Toy2R-FB - Good luck, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK